Chemorse serves the beef, swine, dairy and poultry feed markets with a complete line of branded and private label products. Headquartered in the heart of the Midwest, we are able to service customers through strategically located production facilities and a dedicated sales and service team. Our vast domestic and international sourcing skills allow us to meet our customers diverse needs. Chemorse is always ready to address your feed ingredient needs.
- Mold Inhibitors and hay preservatives
- Direct-fed microbials and silage inoculants
- Proteinated minerals, yeast & enzyme
- Digestive aids and laxatives
- Feed Flavoring and Pellet Binders
Ammoniated Propionate Production
- Chemorse manufactures various ammoniated propionate products like Hay Max Plus (EPA Registered Hay Preservative) and other products for the hay preservative and feed markets. The proprietary process developed by Chemorse reacts propionic acid and ammonia in a continuous flow process. The system is fully automated and produces finished ammoniated propionate based on specifications set in the system at the begging of the production run.
- Propionic Acid is an excellent mold inhibitor in feed and forage products but is corrosive and therefore is hard on equipment. By reacting propionic acid with ammonia, it reduces the corrosive nature of the product making the finished product usable in the field.