Skip to main content
- Mold Max: Mold Max is a dry mold inhibitor that consists of 50% buffered Propionic Acid which has been proven to control and inhibit molds and toxin formation in poultry and animal feeds, and feed ingredients.
- Mold Max Liquid: Mold Max liquid is a buffered liquid mold inhibitor, which is formulated for the control and inhibition of molds and toxic formation in poultry feed, animal feeds and feed ingredients. Mold Max Liquid has shown to be effective in reducing feed spoilage and improving feed freshness and palatability.
- Sal Max Plus: Sal Max Plus is a dry, buffered microorganism inhibitor for control and inhibition of organisms in poultry and animal feeds and feed ingredients.
- Sal Max 65: Sal Max 65 is a liquid, buffered blend of organic acids formulated for the control and inhibition of molds and toxin formation in poultry feed, animal feed and feed ingredients. Sal Max 65 has shown to be effective in reducing feed spoilage and improving feed freshness and palatability.
- Grain Save: Grain Save is a liquid, non-corrosive mold inhibitor for use in silage, high moisture ground corn, corn and Total Mix Rations (TMRs).
- Hay Max Plus Liquid: Hay Max Plus is a liquid non-corrosive EPA registered hay preservative.
- Ag Lyte II: Ag Lyte II is used to lower or alter the Hydrogen Ion (pH) of water. This product is specifically designed to be used in untreated water.
- Toxi Bond (Feed Grade): Toxi Bond is a dry, buffered mold inhibitor in combination with a micronutrient supplement for control and inhibition of molds and toxin formation and contamination in poultry feed, animals feeds and feed ingredients.