Chemorse offers three Zinc proteinate feed additives, providing different levels of Zinc proteinate. These additives provide a source of feed-grade bioavailable zinc and yeast. Minerals are an integral part in a livestock and poultry feeding program. Minerals are available in two forms: inorganic such as chlorides, oxides, sulfates and carbonates, or organic. Organic minerals are chelates, complexes or proteinates. These minerals take the inorganic source and attach it to an organic molecule. This form of the mineral has long been known to be more bioavailable to the animal.
Chemorse Zinc Proteinates additives offer the following benefits:
- Source of bioavailable materials
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast culture supplement for added benefit of increased growth and milk production
- Safe and easy to use
- Aids in reproductive performance and animal health
- Good shelf life
- Z.P. 4 (Zinc Proteinate): Zinc Proteinate livestock feed supplement. 4.0 percent zinc as Zinc Proteinate. Z.P.4 is not a significant source of calcium.
- Z.P. 10 Plus (Blended Zinc Premix): Z. P. 10 Plus is a supplemental source of feed-grade blend of zinc with yeast for swine, sows, beef cattle, poultry and dairy cattle.
- Z.P. 15: Z.P. 15 is a supplemental source of feed-grade blend of zinc with yeast for swine, sows, beef cattle, poultry and dairy cattle.