Skip to main content
- Yeamax (Yeast concentrate): Yeamax is a source of stabilized live Saccharomyces Cerevisiae yeast culture and digestive enzymes for beef, poultry, horses and pet (dog/cat) feeds.
- Fibermax: Fiber Max comprises an enzyme complex and fermentation soluble from Trichoderma longibrachiatum that can aid in the hydrolyzing of structural carbohydrates in ruminant rations.
- Lactomax: Lactomax is a source of live, naturally occurring microorganisms Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Enterococcus Faecium, Lactobacillus Plantarum, stabilized live Saccharomyces Cerevisiae yeast culture and digestive enzymes.
- Pro Fiber B: Pro Fiber B is for use in swine diets with distillers grain and is formulated with an optimal blend of mannans from yeast and yeast extract, fiber degrading enzymes, amylase, protease and beneficial bacteria.
- Chemos (Mannan-Oligosaccaride): Chemos consists of a preparation of two yeast components, yeast extract and yeast culture. This unique blend provides a rich supply of fermentation metabolites derived from the fermentation of a specific media by Saccharomyces cerevisiae and is a source of yeast material which is an excellent nutrient source for all classes of livestock and poultry.