- Date Posted
June 24, 2021
1596 NE 58th Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50313, US
- More Information
Supports and carries out production activities by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include the following. Other duties may be assigned
based on experience and company needs.
- Package Line
- Knowledge of package line and all components
- Knowledge of proper labeling and filling using the PFS sheet and jug fill checklist.
- Knowledge of proper PPE and safety requirements.
- Provide proper cleaning and maintenance of PPE.
- Maintain a clean working environment(including plant and break areas).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Ability to interact and communicate with Floor Leaders, Management Members, and other Production Associates.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear, or smell.
- The employee frequently is required to walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
Sean Vitiritto at 515 276-1130 or email@example.com